Early Start Registration
- Registration begins on May 8, 2017.
- Program fees are due on June 4, 2017. Students who qualify for the Early Start fee waiver do not have to pay program fees. See the Costs page for more information on the fee waiver.
- Registration is closed on June 5, 2017. Students who have not paid program fees will be dropped at this time.
- Registration resumes on June 6, 2017. Students who do not have a fee waiver must pay their fees within 24 hours of enrollment if registering on June 6 or later.
- Registration ends on the first day of each class (June 19, July 3, or July 17).
Registration will remain open for Early Start courses until the first day of class or all remaining seats are filled, whichever comes first.
Registering for Early Start Courses (PDF - Printer-Friendly)
A detailed registration guide with screenshots to help students register for Early Start classes.
Registration for Non-Fresno State Students
Students from other CSU campuses may also register for Early Start at Fresno State. Click here for more information.