As of Monday, April 6, 2020 our office will not be completing notary requests due to COVID-19 social distancing guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com
The Registrar’s Office provides assistance with notary services to Fresno State students and alumni for official documents produced by the University Registrar.
It is the responsibility of the student to contact a mobile notary and pay for their services. Once a mobile notary is secure, a meeting will be set between you, the mobile notary and the University Registrar. It is at this meeting that your document will be notarized. If you are not able to attend this meeting and will have staff from our office represent you during this process, you must provide a shipping air bill or prepaid envelope for our office to mail your documents. Please direct further questions to the Transcript & Verification Coordinator at 559.278.4743.
- Request a copy of your official Fresno State transcript by placing your order with Credentials Solutions. Send the transcript directly to Fresno State (address listed below) if you will not be present during the notary process.
- After you place your order, email the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting notarization of your transcript.
- Submit a diploma re-issue request using the Online Diploma Services. There is a $20 fee for each re-issued diploma.
- After you place your order, email the Registrar's Office at email@example.com requesting notarization of your diploma.
- For quicker processing time, we recommend you order your diploma and have it sent directly to our office at:
Office of the University Registrar
Fresno State - Attention Notary
5150 North Maple Avenue M/S JA57
Fresno, CA 93740-8026
Authentication Certificate (Apostille)
Fresno State does not provide assistance with apostille requests. Below is a link to information regarding the process that is administered by the California Secretary of State Office. Students requesting this additional service are responsible for all contact and mailings to the California Secretary of State Office.
For information regarding Authentication Certificates (Apostille), please see the California Secretary of State Authentications website or contact the California Secretary of State Office at 916-653–3595.