The Registrar’s Office provides assistance with notary services to Fresno State students and alumni for official documents produced by the Registrar.
Once your documents have been prepared by the Registrar’s Office, you will be contacted by phone to set up a meeting with a notary and the Registrar. You must attend this meeting in order to collect your notarized documents. It is your responsibility to contact a local notary and pay for their services. Please direct further questions to the Transcript Verifications Coordinator at 559.278.4743.
- Request a copy of your official Fresno State transcript by submitting the Request for Official Transcript form.
- With your order, include a letter requesting notarization of your transcript and payment. Transcripts are $4.00 for one copy and $2.00 for each additional copy.
- Our office will attach your official transcripts with notary documentation to prepare for your request. There is no need to mail or pick up separately.
- Submit a diploma re-issue request using the Online Diploma Services. There is a $20 fee for each re-issued diploma.
- After you place your order, email the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting notarization of your diploma.
- For quicker processing time, we recommend you order your diploma and have it sent directly to our office at:
Office of the University Registrar
5150 North Maple Avenue M/S JA57
Fresno, CA 93740-8026
Authentication Certificate (Apostille)
Fresno State does not provide assistance with apostille requests. Below is a link to information regarding the process that is administered by the California Secretary of State Office. Students requesting this additional service are responsible for all contact and mailings to the California Secretary of State Office.
For information regarding Authentication Certificates (Apostille), please see the California Secretary of State Authentications website or contact the California Secretary of State Office at 916-653–3595.