TRiO Student Support Services Veterans
To provide academic support services to assist undergraduate participants to remain in college and reach the goal of graduation.
- Provide supportive services each year to low income and/or first generation and/or veteran students with disabilities who meet federal eligibility criteria
- Improve the graduation and retention rates of veteran students
- Foster an institutional climate supportive of the success of veteran students
- Enable veteran students to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to pursue the full range of academic and career options available.
- Our TRIO Student Support Services Program provides retention activities and services for American Veterans who are 1st generation, low-income, and/or disabled students.
Division Of Student Affairs Enrollment Management (DOASEM) Links:
- Division of Student Affairs- Vision, Mission, and Core Values
- Fresno State - 2016-2021 DOSAEM Strategic Plan
- Management Organizational Chart- DOASEM Organizational Chart
- Annual Report- DOASEM Annual Report 2015-2016
- Professional Development Competencies Link- DOASEM Professional Competencies
Hours of Operation
Monday –Friday: 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Closed for lunch: Noon – 1 p.m.
Closed during federal holidays