USU Board of Directors
The USU Board of Directors gives students a voice when it comes to decision-making for the University Student Union (USU) and Satellite Student Union (SSU) facilities with an annual operating budget of over $2 million dollars. Student leaders work alongside faculty and administrators from across campus to help the USU meet the needs of Fresno State students.
By joining the USU Board, you will be able to:
- Improve one's written, oral, and non-verbal communication skills.
- Gain professional skills while delegating and assuming responsibilities.
- Gain financial leadership skills by learning about student fees and student funded programs and services.
- Strengthen one's own personal development as a leader by being directly involved in the decision-making process for projects and operations related to the USU and SSU.
Interested in joining our USU Board of Directors Team? Visit our Leave Your Mark recruitment
page to find out more information!
USU Pride Points:
- An average of 94,000 people visit the USU each month
- The USU employs more than 70 students each year
- Today, students pay $61 per semester to support their University Student Union