Welcome to Testing Services
Testing Services provides students, faculty, staff and the community with high-quality academic, certification, licensing and educational exam administration. Our test centers and professional testing office strive to safeguard all aspects of test security, maintain the best possible conditions for testing, ensure the safety of all constituents, and conduct tests efficiently in a standardized fashion. Testing Services subscribes to professional standards and guidelines that promote responsible fiscal, legal, ethical and equitable practices.
Upcoming Holiday Office Closures:
- May 29th
We have three seperate office that serve the following functions:
- Professional certification & licensing exams (e.g. CLEP, DSST, COMIRA)
- Educational assessment & placement exams (e.g. EPT/ELM, UDWE, GRE, TEAS, TOEFL, PRAXIS)
- Distance learning exam proctoring
- Instructor-operated scanner
- Classroom early-take and make-up exams
- Campus department-specific exams (e.g. Calculus Readiness, Medical Interpreting, U.S. Constitution)
- Extended-time disability accommodations
- Periodic use for other testing
- Services have been put on pause. Not in operation as a Test Center until further notice.
This form gives an opportunity to seek assistance, compliment, and/or provide feedback
to suggest improvements for Testing Services. You may choose to be anonymous if you
wish, but for those who provide us with a name and an email address or phone number,
we may be following up directly with you to help ensure your satisfaction with our
facilities, services, programs, and/or events.
We value questions and input from the campus community. We encourage you to provide us with your questions and/or feedback about the quality of your interactions with us.
Thank you for contacting us!