Box at Fresno State
Box at Fresno State is the university’s online service storage solution making file storage safe and reliable; and sharing simple.Internet Explorer 9 and 10
A friendly reminder that last year on September 26, 2016, Box discontinued support for Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) & 10 (IE10), including any version of compatibility mode that represents IE9 or IE10, in alignment with Microsoft's support cycle for these products. This means that usage of these browsers poses a security risk since these browsers will no longer receive security updates from Microsoft.
Benefits of using Box at Fresno State:
- Virtual thumb drive
- Secure file storage
- Allows secure file sharing within or outside of the Fresno State network
- Allows synchronization and collaboration
Access Your Account
My Box Story -William G. Hardaway, Academic Support Coordinator
"In the Learning Center we created a Study Drive for students, which is a folder packed with useful information. There are handouts, bookmarks, and a ton of other stuff that is free for students to access anytime. Box at Fresno State is great because it allows us to share in the enthusiasm each time a student views or downloads documents."
Learn more about:
- Box for Students
- Box for Faculty
- Box for Staff
- FAQs - answers to frequently asked questions
- LEAD Workshops for Box
"How to" videos
- Logging in
- Quick Start User Guide
- Best Practices NEW
- Tips and Tricks (coming soon)
- Box at Fresno State vs. Dropbox
Articles of Interest:
- Box for Education:Taking the Classroom to the Cloud
- EDU Survey:How are University Students,Faculty and Administrators Using Technology?
- Box Goes to School: More than 85 Universities Sharing Content on Service
- The Cloud Goes to School:More Than 85 Universities Adopt Box to Help Students,Faculty and Administrators Share and Manage Content
If you need additional help, or would like to provide feedback, please contact the Service Desk at 278.5000
It is the policy of the CSU to make information technology resources and services accessible to all CSU students, faculty, staff and the general public regardless of disability.