Creating a strong password is an essential step to protecting yourself online. Using long and complex passwords is one of the easiest ways to defend yourself from cybercrime. No one is immune to a cyber crime. Be smart and minimize your chances of an incident
Quick Password Tips
- 9 characters or more
- Use letters, numbers, and symbols
- Make sure your password is has some uniqueness (PuppYM0nk3yB@bY#8)
- Use 2-Step verification login
- Use different passwords for different platforms
- Don't share passwords. Would you share a toothbrush?
- Change your password regularly
You security at Fresno State
In an ongoing effort to keep your information safe, Technology Services has updated our password complexity requirements. The new change will take effect next time your password expires, or you can reset your password now.