In-person and small group training is available upon request.
For more information or to schedule training, contact Classroom Services at 278-2674.
For training videos, click here
- How to connect your Dell/Windows laptop to the classroom projector
- How to connect your Mac laptop to the classroom projector
- How to use the Blu-Ray player to play a Blu-Ray disk or DVD
- How to use the document camera
- How to attach external equipment to the HDMI port (e.g., VHS recorders available for checkout for a limited time) iPads, and other devices
VHS machines will no longer be utilized in classrooms. For assistance with converting material from VHS to digital format, Music and Media (Library, 3rd floor, north) now has two video conversion stations. Fresno State faculty, staff, and students, as well as community members, can convert VHS tapes to DVD. For more information on the conversion stations, visit Library News, or contact 278-7373.
For more information on this project, contact Classroom Services at 278-2674.Links:
Smart Classroom/Meeting Room Digital Standard
It is the policy of the CSU to make information technology resources and services accessible to all CSU students, faculty, staff and the general public regardless of disability.