Server Co-Location Services
Offering an Ideal Server Environment for the University
Technology Services (TS) operates a co-location server facility located in the McKee/Fisk data center. We feel that our baseline configuration should be able to assist your current and future server housing needs. Below are the baseline and optional configurations. Optional configurations are based on need and will have additional costs associated with them.
- 24 x 7 Access
- Emergency power
- UPS power
- Redundant HVAC
- Fire Suppression
- Physical security of the space
- CCTV Monitoring
- Full ($2,000.00) or 1/2 rack ($1,200.00)* (one time charge).
- Separately keyed front and rear doors to each section of the rack
- 4 x gigabit Ethernet connections and 2x 10/100 Ethernet connections per 1/2 rack
- 20 x 110v outlets per 1/2 rack and 1 kva per 1/2 rack
- 20 amp outlets to each rack
Optional configuration (based on need, with additional cost and work):
- Additional gigabit Ethernet connections
- Additional 10/100 Ethernet connections
- 208v power
- Additional 20 amp outlet
- KVM switch
We invite you to inquire more about the co-location services we are offering to on-campus users and to tour the facility. If you would like to schedule a tour of the facility please contact Rafael Villegas at 8-3923 and we will be happy to accommodate all on-campus inquiries and requests for tours.
* As approved off of current charge back model
* Please note that the 4+2 ports (per 1/2 rack) are an entitlement and will be provisioned as requested.