Event / Room Request via 25Live Pro
Event Request Guidelines
25Live Pro is Fresno State's room request and event scheduling, calendaring and publishing application.
You may request on-campus space for an event by submitting an Event Request using 25Live Pro. You only need your Fresno State credentials to sign into 25Live Pro - same as you use to sign into your Fresno State email.
All departments / colleges / offices / parties are responsible for leaving facilities in a satisfactory condition and must accept responsibility for any damage or loss incurred as the result of its use.
Event/room requests must be made a minimum of one calendar day ahead of your event.
25Live Pro offers:
- Check rooms for availability (click on "Availability" tab - under More);
- Submit room request;
- Monitor the status of your room request;
- View detailed information on a selected event or space;
- Email event details to contacts associated with the event, and other recipients;
- View and respond to event-related tasks assigned by you;
- Attach "To Do" tasks to events;
- Track the events of interest to you;
- Find out what's happening on selected dates;
- Publish events to online calendars;
- Set up and manage online E-commerce for events accessed via 25Live or the Publisher;
- Subscribe to an event feed with your preferred news reader or calendar.
NG 118 Request
- Reservation requests for NG 118 must be submitted no less than 10 calendar days prior to date of the event.
- Needs to be a separate event request.
Student Organization / Club / Group
To schedule/propose an event sponsored by a student organization, that is recognized by the University, please go to the Student Involvement: Student Activities and Leadership Development Office in the University Student Union, room 306; or contact them at 559.278.2741.
25Live Pro Training Manual
A Message for Fall 2020 Dear Colleagues,
In order to ensure the health and well-being of our campus community, and based on state and local public-health guidelines, on-campus meetings and events of more than 25 persons will not be allowed during the fall 2020 semester. This restriction also applies to off-campus events sponsored by the University.
Limited exceptions will be made for in-person meetings and events of 25 persons or fewer, along with a justification as to why the meeting or event cannot be held virtually. The request for an exception may be submitted through this WEB FORM.
The department requesting to host an in-person meeting or event — whether indoors or outdoors — will be responsible for ensuring compliance with current public-health guidelines, including physical distancing of 6 feet or more, wearing of facial coverings, and availability of hand sanitizer.
If you have any questions regarding this guidance, please contact Amy Luna, emergency preparedness manager, at email@example.com.
This guidance is subject to change.
Please note that major campus events, like New Student Convocation and Homecoming, will be delivered virtually this fall.*
Additional information regarding in-person events and meetings for spring 2021 will be provided by Nov. 1, 2020.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
*Note: excludes Fresno State intercollegiate athletic events.