How do I receive a refund from Fresno State?
Our school delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. Visit this link for more information: https://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoicessso/.
View Fresno State's contract (found in the U.S. Department of Education Compliance Handbook) with BankMobile, a Division of Customers Bank.
After registering for classes, a refund preference must be selected by doing the following:
- Log in to my.fresnostate.edu
- Click on "Helpful Student Resources"
- Select "Student Self Service"
- Click on "BankMobile Refund Selection"
- Choose a refund preference
You can change your refund preference at any time for future refunds.
There are two refund preferences to choose from:
- DEPOSIT TO AN EXISTING ACCOUNT – Money is transferred to an existing account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1 – 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE VIBE ACCOUNT – If you open a BankMobile Vibe checking account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
Please note, if you do not choose a refund preference, your refund may be delayed by approximately four weeks.
To view a list of fees associated with the BankMobile Vibe Checking account, click here.
Need help? Call Student Accounts at 559.278.2876, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or refer to the Accounting Services Money Matters webpage. A BankMobile customer service phone is also located on the first floor in the Joyal Administration building, South Lobby next to the Cashiering Services windows for your use.