Communicative Sciences - Audiology Option, B.A.
Bachelor of Arts Degree Requirements
Communicative Sciences – Audiology
2. General Education requirements (48 units)
3. Other requirements (9 units)
American Government and Institutions (PLSI 2), Multicultural and International (MI), and Upper-division writing
4. Sufficient elective units to meet required total units (varies)
Courses may be used to satisfy credential requirements or a minor in another field. See advising notes 4 and 5 for recommended electives.
5. Total units (120)*
* G.E. and MI courses can be double-counted with major requirements. See advisor for details.
- CR/NC grading is not permitted for CSDS majors for any coursework required in the major, with the exception of clinical courses. (See course descriptions.)
- General Education and elective units may be used toward a double major or minor (see Double Major or departmental minor). Consult the appropriate department chair, program coordinator, or faculty advisor for further information.
- Students in CSDS 110, CSDS 162, CSDS 163, CSDS 164, and other clinical, internship, and student teaching courses are required to show health certification that they are free from tuberculosis and rubella, and to purchase student clinic malpractice insurance for the clinical courses (see the University Speech and Hearing Clinic director for details).
For faculty phone numbers and e-mail, see the campus directory.
For more on the faculty, see the faculty pages.
The faculty pages are updated by the department or program.