Due to COVID-19, we are only accepting forms via email. Please email your forms from your Fresno State email to 5592786020@fax.csufresno.edu.

If your form is prepared through DocuSign please email form to fsregistrar@csufresno.edu.

Your form will be processed as soon as possible and in the order it was received. Some processing or response times may be delayed as the Office of the University Registrar continues to assist students virtually.

Please Note: Submitting multiple copies of your forms to different emails will not speed the process. This will only slow the processing time because we need to identify it's the same student. Thank you for your patience and your continued support.

All forms must be emailed from your Fresno State email to 5592786020@fax.csufresno.edu

unless the form is submitted via DocuSign.

** PLEASE NOTE- if one of our forms, listed below, is a powerform you DO NOT need to email it to us, the form is automatically routed to our office via DocuSign.

Forms Sorted by Name

Form Name Form Description
Administrative Enrollment Request Form Request to repeat course with CR grade
Audit Grading Option Form Request for audit grade only
Change of Catalog Year (Undergraduate) Request to Change Your Catalog Year
Change of Major/Minor Request (Less than 144)

Request to Change of Major/Minor

Note: Newly admitted students for Fall 2021 CAN NOT change major/minor until after September 20th (Census Date)

Change of Major/Minor Request (More than 144 units)

Request to Change of Major/Minor and have more than 144 unit

Note: Newly admitted students for Fall 2021 CAN NOT change major/minor until after September 20th (Census Date)

Credit By Examination (CBE) Application for Credit by Examination
Degree Application Information Sheet Fall 2020 Baccalaureate Graduation Information for Fall 2020
Degree Application Information Sheet Spring 2021 Baccalaureate Graduation Information for Spring 2021
Degree Application Information Sheet Summer 2020 Baccalaureate Graduation Information for Summer 2020
Drop/Withdrawal Form

Drop Individual Course or Complete Withdrawal From All Classes

Watch video on how to fill out form.

Excess Unit Form Request for Excess Units
Extension of Incomplete Grade Request an Extension of Incomplete Grade

New Fall 2020: Current students can now authorize certain records to be released via your student center!Click here to go to our website for more information.

Independent Study Form Register for Independent Study
Intrasystem Concurrent Enrollment Request Intrasystem Concurrent Enrollment
Intrasystem Visitor Enrollment Request Intrasystem Visitor Enrollment
Leave of Absence Request Request a Leave of Absence
Record Adjustment Form

Request to Adjust Your Record

Note: This petition needs to be paid before submitting to our office. Make sure to obtain a copy of your receipt and submit with your form. Click here to pay for your petition

Request Evaluation Military Transcript Request Evaluation Military Transcript
Student Information Update Form

Request Name, SSN, Birthdate, or Gender Updates to Your Official Student Information

Important Note: If you need to update your SSN, please make sure to attach a government issued picture ID along with a copy of your SS card. Your form will NOT be processed if no ID is included.

Please click here to review required documentation BEFORE completing this form

Third Attempt Approval Form Request for Approval of Third Attempt of Course
Time Conflict Form Request to enroll in sections with time conflict