TRiO Student Support Services Veterans
01/19/2021: This webpage is updated to reflect services available for the Spring 2021 semester.
To provide academic support services to assist undergraduate participants to remain in college and reach the goal of graduation.
- Provide supportive services each year to low income and/or first generation and/or Veteran students with disabilities who meet federal eligibility criteria.
- Improve the graduation and retention rates of Veteran students.
- Foster an institutional climate supportive of the success of Veteran students.
- Enable Veteran students to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to pursue the full range of academic and career options available.
Non-Veterans and Veteran dependents
Our TRIO Student Support Services Program provides retention activities and services for students including Veteran dependents who are first generation and/or low-income and/or disabled students.
Division Of Student Affairs Enrollment Management (DOASEM) Links:
- Division of Student Affairs- Vision, Mission, and Core Values
- Fresno State - 2016-2021 DOSAEM Strategic Plan
- Management Organizational Chart- DOASEM Organizational Chart
- Annual Report- DOASEM Annual Report 2018-2019
- Professional Development Competencies Link- DOASEM Professional Competencies
Spring 2021 Virtual Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Closed during federal holidays.