RAD Class RegistrationThe R.A.D. system is dedicated to teaching women defensive concepts and techniques against various types of assault, by utilizing easy, effective and proven self defense tactics. This system of realistic defense will provide the woman with the knowledge to make an educated decision about resistance.
Please fill out this form for each student who would like to attend.
Each Class consists of three sessions (all three sessions must be attended). Please note the following dates/times for each class:
- Friday, Oct 6th, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Saturday, Oct 7th, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Sunday, Oct 8th, 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday, Nov 17th, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Saturday, Nov 18th, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Sunday, Nov 19th, 11:00 am - 5:00 pm