Adobe Cloud - New Installation
These instructions will show you how to install Adobe Cloud on your device for the first time. Please make sure you do not have any adobe cloud products already installed on your computer.
These instructions assumes you have already either purchased a license or your department has applied a license to your "@mail.frenostate.edu" account. If you do not have a license yet, please see our Adobe Cloud FAQ's or call the Service Desk at 559-278-5000.
If you do have adobe cloud already installed, please see our page on upgrading your license.
- Go to https://www.adobe.com/
- If you are already signed in with your personal Adobe ID, you must sign out before continuing.
- Click "Sign In" near the top right
- Sign into the Adobe Creative Client using your "@mail.fresnostate.edu" email address:
- At the next window, click "Enterprise ID"
- You will be redirected to Fresno State Campus Login Services. Login with your existing
username and password:
- If you are redirected to DUO 2-step authentication, choose your authentication method
and login as normal. For more information about DUO, see our DUO page.
- From the loaded Adobe webpage, choose "Desktop Downloads".
- Download Creative Cloud Client by choosing the option shown below:
- Wait for browser to finish installing and run the program (Adobe Creative Cloud).
- If applicable, sign in with your Frenostate email and choose "sign in with enterprise
ID". You may be required to sign in with Campus Login Services. If not, skip this
- You should now have Adobe Creative Cloud Client installed on your computer with the
option to install any app. Make sure you are on the "Apps" tab to see the available