Location & Hours
The Service Desk telephone number is (559) 278-5000.
Telephone Support Hours for the Service Desk:
|Monday - Thursday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||2:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Telephone Options for 278-5000
|2||Classroom Video Services|
|3||DISCOVERe & Guides-on-the-Go|
|4||Technology Services Service Desk|
The Help Desk is available for walk-in support from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday. Our office location is McKee Fisk, room 137. You can find us using the Campus Map.
Online support is available on most Help Center pages by clicking on the work orders link on the left-hand menu.
Live Chat With A Help Desk Agent
The intent, or appropriate use, of Help Desk Live Chat is to provide interactive, online troubleshooting for Fresno State support technology services. Please note that your chat is monitored, and that your chat may be reviewed for support purposes at a future date.
Help Desk Live Chat Hours
Inappropriate Use for Help Desk Live Chat
- Placing an on-line service request.
- Questions of a non-technical nature. The campus operators can be reached at 278-4240.
- Reporting a non-technical campus emergency. The campus police can be reached at 278-8400.
- General Fresno State academic advising questions. Please visit the University Advising Services.
Additional notes about Fresno State Help Desk Live Chat
- Foul or abusive language is not allowed during that chat session. If the consulting agent feels threatened or offended, the agent will end the chat session and you will be banned from using Live Chat in the future.
- Your chat may be recorded and used for support purposes at a future date.
- The chat tool has a translation feature. While it's not a perfect tool, it is an available feature.
- To send yourself a copy of your chat, enter an email address and click on Email Transcript.
- After your chat with a Help Desk agent, you will have the opportunity to rate your session and leave feedback. We encourage you to leave us a note.