Create a Fresno State Gmail Account
- Point your browser to the following website: https://googleapps.fresnostate.edu/signup/
- Enter your nine-digit student ID number and your date of birth and click Continue. If you receive an error message, please contact the Technology Service Desk at 278-7000.
- Please select a new username, secret question and answer and password. Once this is
complete, click Create Account. Passwords must be between 8 and 32 characters long for improved security. Remember
that it is case sensitive as well.
- If your account was created successfully, you should see this screen. You can now
use your Fresno State Gmail account to login to My Fresno State and Canvas.
- After clicking "Sign In" at these resources you will see a login for Campus Login
Services where the login will be your new username (do not include "@mailfresnostate.edu)
and the password that you have just selected.
- Once you are logged into My.Fresnostate.edu you will see a group of tiles from your
homepage. From here you can find and select campus resources.