For information on grade symbols and grade points, click here to view policy in catalog.
- Log into My Fresno State.
- Click on the Faculty Self Service.
- Click on the Faculty Center.
- Ensure that the appropriate term is listed. If not, click change term button to select
a different term.
- Click on the Grade Roster icon of the appropriate class.
Note: Grade Rosters are usually made available during the last two weeks of the semester.
- Enter a Grade for each student by selecting a letter grade from the Roster Grade drop-down.
a. The Grade values acceptable for the class are the ones listed in the drop-down.
b. To import grades from a file to the grade roster, see instructions
c. If you receive errors while entering the grades see instructions
d. If you entered an I grade for "Incomplete", you will need to create an Incomplete Contract see instructions.e. For discrepancies (e.i. student received a grade but is not on the roster), see instructions.
- Save often while entering the grades by clicking the SAVE button. This will ensure that your entries are saved in case you lose your network
connection or your computer crashes.
- Verify that each student has a grade and click on SAVE button.
Note: you will get below message, click OK
- Change the Approval Status field to Approved and click the SAVE button
Note: The Roster Grade fields doesn’t have the drop-down menu anymore.
You will get below message letting you know that the grade submission has been successful.
Note: If you need to change a grade right after you submitted them, just change the approval status to Not Reviewed and change the grade. Click on Save, then change the approval status to Approved and click
- To print the class roster from your browser, follow below instructions:
a) on Internet Explorer click on File > Print
b) on Firefox, right click and select This Frame > Print Frame
c) on Google Chrome, download the extension "print this frame" (Settings > Extensions > Get more extensions > search for "print this frame" > Add to chrome > add extension) then right click and select Print this frame
Note: Once the system has recorded your Approved grades, an e-mail will be sent to your faculty e-mail address indicating a successful roster save. If you do not receive this e-mail, it is possible you may have missed a step when submitting your grades.